Himayat is a placement linked skill training programme for unemployed youth of Jammu and Kashmir and is being implemented by the Himayat Mission Management Unit, J&K State Rural Livelihoods Mission (JKSRLM), Govt of J&K within the state.
Himayat – a Skill Development Programme for the youth is under implementation in the State since 2011. The Report suggested increasing employability of youth by improving their skill-sets and providing support for placement and self-employment.
- Youth (18 years – 35 years) will be provided free skill training training for a duration of 3 to 12 months, in a range of skills for which there is good market demand.
- The Himayat programme shall cover both urban and rural population irrespective of levels of poverty.
- Initial entry-level training will be provided for at least 3 months and upon completion trainees will be placed in companies.
- The Programme is 100 percent funded by Government of India as a special provision under DDU-GKY programme
Brite Neon Signs is one of the Project Implementing Agency in the state of J&K.
Target – 525 Nos
- Address: Old Anuradha Public School Campus, Behind Kangra Fort, Barnai, Jammu, J&K - 181205
- Contact No: 0191-2593727
- Mob No: 8899144741
- Tourism & Hospitality
- Retail Sales
Mobilization Districts – Any candidate from Srinagar, Kistawar&Rajouri can join this program.
Type of Program – Residential
Duration of courses – 3 months to 6 months
Minimum Qualification – 10th Pass.